LEM has developed a new voltage transducer family named DVL series. These transducers will replace the actual voltage sensors named AV series in the long run. Until further notice, both series will be produced in parallel.
The DVL sensors allow measurements from 50 Volts to 2000 V[rms], aiming at traction and industrial purposes. Main benefits for the customer:
accuracy grace to LEM's patented "insulated digital technology",
and better temperature stability
- 30 % less consumption comperaed to the actual AV series
- high isolation
- 30 % less weight
- insensitive to magnetic fields
- almost immune to electromagnetic disturbances
- current outputs: +/- 50 mA or 4-200mA
- 100 % compatible in performance and footprint with LV 100 and AV 100
- flexibility in primary and secondary connection
applications, the manufacturer LEM guarantees the proper function for the
temperature range of -40 to +85°C
Traction standard EN 50155 fully approved.
distributor for LEM products in Hungary and Bulgaria only. We do not quote
or sell to other contries.
Ineltron is distributor
of MITSUBISHI, Powerex (USA), Isahaya Electronics (Japan), InPower and Powersem
We are also selling busbars of Mersen / eldre (France), heat sinks and assembly components.
INELTRON GmbH, Hugenottenstr.
30, 61381 Friedrichsdorf, Germany
FAX: + 49 6172 75933 phone: + 49 6172 59 88 09 E-Mail: email@example.com